CELEBRITIES EMBRACING CHECKERED CLOTHING


Hi folks

Today I want to take you back to about 10-15years ago when some of us were still in primary school or secondary school (high school), where we most times wore uniforms with a checkered design. Well guess what, the checkered design is back as a new trend in fashion and it is easy to pair with a black or white bottom.


I love this look a lot and I think it’s very stylish and so do celebs like Gwen Stefani and Kelly Osborne among a couple of celebs who are rocking this look. I hope you all can add this to your wardrobe style. 










PHOTO CREDIT:
posh24
google images

6 comments:

  1. I'm a huge fan of the checkered look, I always make sure I have a top like that in wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  2. o my gosh these are very cute, I love the checkered pattern eva longoria is wearing its faboulous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice post, who can forget those check uniforms in schools. Checkered tops have been back in fashion for a while now, I guess they never get old

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello is it alright if I go a bit off topic? Lately I've been trying to read your posts on my Mac but it doesn't display properly, any suggestions on why it’s like that? Good post by the way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From the Pamo's Expression Team: Pls see our Question section on the menu bar for advice on your particular technical issues

      Delete
  5. Hello is it alright if I go a bit off topic? Lately I've been trying to read your posts on my Mac but it doesn't display properly, any suggestions on why it’s like that? Good post by the way

    ReplyDelete