GLAM SUNDAY (AUGUST, 2015) AND THE WINNER IS!!!


Hello everyone, it’s time for us to announce our winner for this edition of Glam Sunday. We thank all of you who took time out to participate.

This edition was a bit lukewarm and not as cool as we expected. With that said our glam Sunday winner is none other than the lady in the first picture.  



She basically takes the day because she was the only one that was close to bringing the Glam we’ve all grown to expect. Don’t get me wrong I loved the colours on display for this edition, however it feels like most of the pictures weren’t up for it. Some were too casual and others didn’t really dress for the occasion.  Our lady in red though made it as glam as possible and was able to keep it simple enough. Kudos to her and again thanks to all who participated.

Until next time you all have a lovely weekend ahead, and a more glamorous edition next time.


4 comments:

  1. Yhh she totally desreves it. The rest were boring

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already said I spotted my winner when the original post was made, and I was very right, cause the others didn't try at all

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, her red ensemble was just perfect

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew she was a killer on red

    ReplyDelete