OMBRE LIPS


You’re tired of the one lipstick trend? Well try Ombre. The Ombre lips trend is back, we remember back then in the 90's when our older sisters, mum and aunts used to rock this lippy, some of us actually did do it back then, it's back in a more improvised and sexier way. "Ombre" means fade. Ombre lips are two or more lipstick colours or shades blended so that they fade into one another.

What you would need to achieve this:
Lip liner.
Lip gloss or Lip stick.
Note: The shade used as lip liner needs to be darker that the lip-gloss/lipstick shade.

Step 1:
Line your lips with the darker colour of your choice.
Step 2:
Apply the lighter colour of your choice to the centre of your lips.
Step 3:
Pat your lips together to blend the colours.

Be careful when using black lip liner, be sure to blend in well so you don't end up looking scary.


Here are some photos of Ombre lip colours;








10 comments:

  1. Thanks P.E. Really nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like almost all ur beauty guides.. I love to do makeup but bit shy... Keep posting those beautiful guides THANKS..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! These are just fab but not for me

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first ones r really nice but I dont think the last one looks very good

    ReplyDelete
  5. yesssss. I must try this asap

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is the sci fi/ alien girl look just a darker "seapunk" look

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow the green is actually my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your beauty posts

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE THE RED! (so much so that I must yell about it a little)..... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool! Gonna try this out and spam some selfies later

    ReplyDelete