PHOTOS FROM OSAS AND GBENRO'S WEDDING


So I started watching Tinsel from the very first day it started and I had my favourite characters one of them is getting married today and it so happens that I have a blog years after and this is my way of support this beautiful couple whom I have watched over the years they are so loved that the who and who of Lagos is in Benin.

Well I guess if you live in Benin or happen to be around you will be seeing a lot of stars. That aside I want to say a big congratulations to Osas Ighodaro and Gbenro Ajibade on their union today. The wedding so far has been filled with colour and glamour, with several of our very own celebrities present. The aso ebi theme of the day was blue, and trust our Naija peeps to pull of something special.


So here are some photos from the wedding. ENJOY


























PHOTO CREDITS:
bellanaija
Hiptv


9 comments:

  1. Love these two.... I'm also a fan of Tinsel, great show... The wedding looks fab

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, MsPamo were you @ the wedding this one youre already sharing pics, lol..... The pictures are lovely sha, I like the blue aso ebi, nice concept. First wedding I will not see Toke Makinwa, she has decided to rest

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to them both.... God bless their union #tinselfan

    ReplyDelete
  4. she looks so lovely in that second picture God bless you guys

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful couple and nice pictures.... Happy for both of them

    ReplyDelete
  6. I watched this live on HipTv. Great wedding. HML Osas and Gbenro

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful bride!
    Congrats girl…..well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photos..... Happy married life to them

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool wedding, I liked the pictures

    ReplyDelete