QUESTION OF THE DAY: WEARING WHITE TO A WEDDING


Hello Everyone. Welcoming you all to a new month, I wish you all a fashionable and wonderful Month.

For the first day of the month we’re throwing out a question to you and we’d love you all to get involved. And so the question goes: Do you think it is appropriate to wear a white dress as a guest to a white wedding? Some people feel their dresses are short and that of the bride is long so they aren't stealing the show from her, while others think it is totally wrong.

We want to know what you think. Please have your say after viewing our selection of lovely white dresses below. All opinions are welcomed people so do not hold back and as I always say ENJOY!












GBF!!!



13 comments:

  1. African SerenaJune 01, 2015 5:24 am

    I don’t think I would ever wear white to a wedding, simply out of respect for the bride.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree with you here. Wearing white to any wedding is a big NO in my books.

      Delete
  2. This past January I attended a wedding where a guest was wearing a white flowing, short dress. Throughout the day, I found myself accidentally finding her in the crowd, while my eyes searched for the bride.
    For that reason I’m against wearing white to weddings, any place else, go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why upstage the bride with white when I have other pretty things to wear?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont think someone should wear total white to a wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would never wear a white or mainly white dress, but white accessories or pieces like a jacket or cardigan are totally fine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still don’t think it’s a good idea although I don’t see how anyone could be looking at that person instead of the bride since a bride is always so stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it’s inappropriate even if you have a short or off-white dress. Also I love your site design, good colors & theme. Did you design the site yourself or did you pay a developer to do it. Plz reply as I’m aiming to start my personal blog for my cake business and would like to know where u got this from.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wouldn’t wear white to a wedding either, but if someone had worn white to mine I wouldn’t have cared. As long as it’s not a long white dress with a train LOOL….

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wouldn’t mind. I think people can tell the difference between the guests and the bride.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maybe a white skirt or a dress with some white in it, but never all white.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two words…… HELL NO, to wearing white, let the bride have her day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I must be in the minority of not really caring what anyone wears. But everything seems to be a big deal at weddings.

    ReplyDelete