WHACKY FASHION PHOTO


Hi Guys, how’re you all doing?

You know most times we talk about serious topics and all but starting from today I want us to have a day off. Kind of like a funny day, where we post a fashion gone wrong picture that says it all, you get what I mean.  Now I say ‘we’ because it doesn’t only have to be coming from me alone. If you have a whacky fashion picture that you want everyone to see you can email it to us or tag us via Instagram, Facebook, Tweeter.


For now here’s our whacky fashion picture for today. Your thoughts everyone……




4 comments:

  1. African SerenaJune 18, 2015 7:36 am

    HAHAHAHA...... Now this is funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I never see this in real life I will laugh till i drop

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOOL... She's trying to do a Razpunziel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lmfao... Take it easy now

    ReplyDelete