THIS YEARS NEXT BIG BEAUTY TREND: HAIR ACCESSORIES


The runways during the Milan Fashion Week and the just concluded Paris Fashion Week were surprisingly full of hair accessories in all shapes and sizes, whether it was leather headbands, geometric clips, retro leather ponytail holders etc. the range of hair accessories were numerous. Judging from this trend it seems the hair accessory fad is here to stay and not going anywhere this year.


So if we all are going to get with the trend for this year, here some nice hair accessory style pictures we’ve picked out for you. Hope they inspire you all to join in the trend.


Me with my very own olive wreath styled hair accessory from earlier this year. Guess I was well ahead of the Milan and Paris Fashion Weeks..... winks












CREDITS:
yahoostyle

googleimages




5 comments:

  1. AWWW, I love your hair it’s so nice, pls where did you get it done…. Great post to; will be sure to get my hair accessory game on

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really nice; the bow in the third picture was really cute. And is that you, first time I’m seeing your picture maybe because I’m recent to your blog, keep up the wonderful work miss fashionista.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post…. Your hair and the olive wreath match so well, looking like a Grecian princess, your sense of style is very cool

    ReplyDelete
  4. I may not be into the most latest trends this year but this one looks like it could most surely work for me. Good one ms pamo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They all look absolutely hip with the diff hair accessories…

    ReplyDelete