NOW YOU CAN DRESS LIKE CINDERELLA FOR YOUR WEDDING


Disney’s live-action version of Cinderella opened at the theatres last week Friday,
March 13th. In the film, the gown for “Cinderella” was created by costume designer Sandy Powell. It featured hand-painted flowers along the neckline and bodice, and a full silk organza skirt. With it came a slew of fashionable options inspired by the fairy-tale.

One of these options was the release of the limited-edition gown inspired by the film and created by Alfred Angelo, the design team behind Disney’s Fairy-Tale Weddings collection. The ball gown features a basque waist and full skirt made of organza, satin and tulle. There are three colour ways to choose from:  An all-white or all-ivory gown, or a light-gold coloured gown with multi-coloured flowers.  Brides also have an option of necklines: the classic strapless silhouette, or one that resembles the dress in the film with long, fitted organza sleeves. These limited-edition frocks will arrive at Alfred Angelo’s U.S. stores in April.






Of course Disney wouldn’t let their brides walk down the aisle barefoot so they made sure to collaborate with designers including Nicholas Kirkwood, Charlotte Olympia and Jimmy Choo to create shoes that are inspired by the glass slipper, each of which incorporates Swarovski crystals.



Now, ladies, what do you think about these creations, would you be willing to shell out top dollar for the perfect Cinderella look.



CREDITS:
googleimages
yahoostyle

6 comments:

  1. Too bad these dresses weren’t around when I got married. I would’ve chosen either one of those, especially the white one. You’re doing a wonderful job dear, very proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the movie, I don’t think it’s out in Nigeria yet. Everybody loves Cinderella no matter what version it is. The gowns are marvellous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, How I wish I was getting married so I could wear that dress. It's stunning

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the coloured one but I feel the white one isn't flattering, on that model anyway

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word. A little too extravagant for an actually wedding, to me, but it's so Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are lovely designs for a dream wedding. Reminds me of the Frozen inspired wedding dress you blogged about to. Disney is really making money from this

    ReplyDelete