REPOST: COCONUT OIL


Hi Everyone.

[We are doing something new today, which is a repost of an old post that we think will be of interest to you, and for that reason we would like you to see it again. This was done most especially for our new and recent audience who might not have the time or opportunity to go through our previous and old posts. Now to the order of the day, our first repost on Pamo’s Expression, ENJOY]:

A lot people think that fashion is just about clothes, shoes, bags, makeup and all that. However there is more to it than that, there is something called the engine room where all the work is done, which in this case I’m talking about taking proper care of yourself and keeping your body healthy first and foremost before the shoes, bags, clothes, makeup, etc., can even start to compliment you.

So today we will be looking at one of the health aspects of fashion. There are many but today's focus will be on COCOUNT OIL. 




From the moment my cousin Faith introduced me to coconut oil and I started seeing the positive changes in my body I became fascinated and amazed by what it can do. Eventually I started to do some research on it and found out how it can be used for a lot of things. In this case one of its most effective uses is in the field of beauty treatment, and by that I mean how it can be used to enhance, aid and better the skin and other parts of the body for that natural glow and flawless looking skin.

Am just gonna lay out a few things that coconut oil can do for your body and talking from experience;
·        It can be used on skin as a basic lotion for soft, smooth skin
·        As an eye makeup remover
·        To lighten age spots wen rubbed directly
·        As a natural sunscreen with a very high SPF (Sun Protection Factor). So as we are all expected to go out and vote tomorrow, you can use it as a sun protector.
·        As a delicious tropical massage oil
·        As an intensive night time face moisturiser
·        Mix with sugar for a smoothing body scrub
·        Rub on lips as a natural clap stick
·        As an incredibly intensive natural conditioner rub into dry hair put a shower cap on and leave it for several hours
·        It takes care of pimples and irritation
·        It can help speed healing of sunburn.

How to Make Homemade Coconut Oil;
Blend your coconut with little water. Sieve out the liquid content of the blended solution, and boil till it turns brown. Once it’s brown in colour you will see the oil floating on top, use a spoon to scoop it out and put it a container. You can put it in the fridge to cool it down. There you have it, our beauty treatment for the week, your natural homemade coconut oil.
I hope you all give it a try and get back to me at least after a month. I would like to know your result. Remember only a good skin can pull off a flawless makeup.
So I hope you all have a nice day and till next time GBF……….


11 comments:

  1. Interesting, coconut oil as sun screen, didn’t know that, good info. And a big LOL to us being expected to go and vote, you and who wants to try that one. Abeg they should sit down somewhere with their election. Anyways nice post abi repost

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy reading this, heard so much about the usefulness of coconut oil with this article now I will have to try it out. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coconut oil works great on my face, I can testify to this 100percent….. Nice one, no time for voting, sitting in my house

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is wow so great to know thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some people have mentioned consuming coconut oil. Taken by itself or mixed with something, is that advisable?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @kate Yes you can. I use it for everything; from moisturizing my hair and skin to cooking with it. It is just wonderful and economical...... Great post

      Delete
  6. Only just started using it. Find my skin very soft.

    ReplyDelete
  7. christie benjaminMarch 27, 2015 9:06 am

    Wow, awesome blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
    you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your web site is magnificent,
    let alone the content!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nija galz instead ov bleaching yoself, dat u want 2 remove da pimples in yo face try 2 use coconut oil or avocado oil

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your information on coconut oil, great post. But can you help me out when I try to copy and print out this page some entire paragraphs are missing between the pages. Why is that happening?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Imagine, I can remember reading you first post about coconut oil, and I started using it my hair and skin and yes it has done wonders for my skin. Your blog is very informative

    ReplyDelete