A LOOK AT NON-TRADITIONAL WEDDING DRESSES FROM THE MILAN FASHION WEEK


HELLO EVERYONE…..

This past Milan fashion week featured some contemporary styled showings on the runway. One of these was the unconventional wedding gown designs that braced the runway. Whether they were flashy or minimalist, it highlighted some high fashion dresses that could easily sub in as a wedding gown. As you all may have noticed recently some celebrities have chosen to go with the non-traditional wedding dress styles and most have worked out quite well (sure we all remember Solange!).

So why not take a look and have your say on what you think.












CREDIT:
yahoostyle




6 comments:

  1. I can totally see myself wearing one of these, especially the first two. It doesnt always have to be so traditional

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of them work for me, others maybe not. The golden gloves I like a lot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post. I can say some of these are better than some of the traditional wedding gowns I’ve seen at some weddings…… so why not

    ReplyDelete
  4. Na not my thing, I’ll stick with the normal ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a timely post. I was just having a joking conversation with a friend about what I would wear when the time comes, and I always thought to myself I want something diff, this just kind of reinforced that feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oyinbo people and their sense of style… Not sure something like this will work over here, except you have the mind to do it. Some of them aren’t bad though, while some are not cool at all.

    ReplyDelete